Gathering information is an important part of servicing our customers. Keeping this information secure and using it only as a customer or client would want us to use it is our mission.
- Protect all information shared with us.
- Ask for only information that is needed to supply the service requested
- Only authorized personnel will have access to information supplied by our customers/clients.
- We will not share or reveal customer/client information unless authorized to do so or required by law.
- We will not sell, rent, loan or misuse any customer/client information
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that www.CapeDeb.com and Century 21 are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statement of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website. We reserve the right to decide which sites we will link to and whether they fit within the standards we have set for the content on our site.
We reserve the right to revise this policy at our discretion. Please request the latest copy of this statement as this policy may be revised from time to time without notice.
If you desire not to receive information or if you wish to access, delete, or correct your information, please contact deb@CapeDeb.com.